Friday, December 5

Dos Cosas

1. I haven't been this sleep-deprived and over-caffeinated since calculus. I'm terribly wide-awake and jittery, but I keep veering from a deep, concentrated focus to a complete daze. This is going to be wonderful for the papers I have to finish for tomorrow. I'm anticipating a lot of stream of consciousness and a complete lack of organization. I've been calling this week Dying week and am very excited (maybe it's just the caffeine) at the fast-approaching end. I'm driving back to Houston tomorrow and plan on sleeping for a few days before beginning what I refer to as Death Week.
2. I know no one watches it, but the Survivor episode that was on tonight was pretty much the best one ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that episode did not beat the one when Erik got tricked into giving immunity away.

Also, I think Sugar looks like Catherine Heigl with her hair down (i'm sure i'll get crucified yet again for saying that, but i do think it)

Kyle said...

poor Erik...