Tuesday, December 2

Here's your chance to make a difference

So I told my good buddy Jarvis Carr that I'd write a story for him to read and critique for the next time we hang out and here's a free chance to submit ideas. There will be romance; there will be action; there will be comedy; there will be blood. Oh, and there will absolutely be no semicolons. To be honest, this is going to be about at the writing level of 12-year-old me and I'm fully capable of writing a silly fantasy story, but I know I'll probably get bored in the creative process. So, I thought it would both be fun for me and help prompt me to actually do it, if people could give me a random character, object, or setting or whatever else to incorporate into it. Let your imaginations run wild, as long as I'll be able to keep up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about something like The Da Vinci Code meets Crime and Punishment but in Pig Latin.

Anonymous said...

howabout 5 kids that find a treasure map in their attic and in their search for the treasure they get some mobsters on their tail. One of the kids is really fat, then there's an asian one who has lots of gadgets and there can be one who talks a lot... then there's a leader. I imagine the leader to look like the child form of Samwise Gamgee

Kyle said...

Shaun: Mystery/Suspense/Paranoid Self-Reflection with some sort of complaint against Esusjay then? And I was thinking of spicing my story up with some illustrations - I can't even imagine what they would look like for that book.

Ian: Too much profanity