Thursday, October 30

What is currently surrounding me on the floor

This is a list of all that is directly around me on my small little carpet, and a sort of uncleanliness self-evaluation:

A bag of pretzels
A near-empty box of Froot Loops
The Analects of Confucius, unopened with the receipt still sticking out
A Randalls bag
A Wal-Mart bag
Emergency Evacuation Manual
2 ping pong paddles
A Canister of Ground Cinnamon
An empty water bottle
An empty Life Water bottle
The brown sheets (as opposed to white) that I need to switch out soon
my black belt with its Batman belt buckle
A Duracell battery
4 Dimes
3 Quarters
Reading Light
Mechanical Pencil
Alarm Clock (knocked off in frustration of not being able to find the off button earlier today)
Pair of Shoes
Pair of Flip Flops
A Guide to the Ancient World
My black and grey jacket
Psychology book open to Sleep and Dreaming
Empty box of Pop Tarts
Empty box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Unplugged in Pencil Sharpener
2/3 full jug of Hawaiian Punch
My only pair of shorts
3D glasses
Priority Mail envelope
5 Dollar Bill
Endless Cords
Headphones
The New Oxford Annotated Bible
Irish Folk and Fairy Tales
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Big Book of Jewish Humor
The History of the Smile
2 Jugs of Water
Empty blue water glass
El Dia de Los Muertos Pamphlet
Dirt
Fibers from my blankets
My backpack
Papers
Oh, and a penny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 Dimes

Only 4? I should mail you some more...


My black and grey jacket

The one that went to Muzquiz?